If bingeing is your norm rather than the weekend exception, then you may want to manually clear out your verifications often to avoid potential errors.
Additionally, if your show is not verifying, is stuck/frozen, or you have gotten the error "Your Credentials do not seem to be valid; please try reconnecting your streaming service", then you will need to manage your verifications.
What are Title Verifications?
Verifying a title on VidAngel tells the connected streaming service that you are ready to watch that movie right now. If too many requests come through at once, your account may be flagged for fraudulent activity by the streaming service. This can cause the verification to fail. We recommend you only verify the single title you are ready to watch right now to avoid being blocked.
How to Delete Verifications
If you have a failed verification on your account, it can cause more errors down the road. The verifications will eventually be cleared out automatically, but you can fix some errors by clearing out the verifications on your account.
- Go to the VidAngel website www.vidangel.com
- Log in to your VidAngel account.
- Click "Watchlist" at the top of the page.
- Select "Verifications".
- From here delete any verifications with a "!" icon to clear the errors.
- Recommended: Disconnect your streaming services and reconnect them. How do I do this?