If you're having trouble watching on our website and you've gone through all the steps in troubleshooting the website, then we'd like to show the error that your computer is receiving to our engineers. Here's how to get us that information:
- Using a Chrome browser, go back to the VidAngel website where you're running into trouble.
- Open the developer tools:
- Right-click anywhere on the web browser window to open a pop-up menu.
- Select "Inspect" and a code box will pop up on the right side.
- Click on the Console tab at the top
- Take a screenshot.
- Then click the Network tab.
- Take another screenshot:
- If you're using a Mac, you can take a screenshot by selecting Command+Shift+3
- If you're using Windows, press the windows key + PrtSc key
Please send us both of these images HERE and our engineers will review them to see if we can isolate what is causing the error on your computer.