You can use VidAngel with your Chromecast by casting to it from our website using a Chrome web browser on your computer.
Before starting the casting process, make sure you have the most updated version of Chrome and that your computer is on the same WIFI as your Chromecast.
|NOTE: You can download Chrome for free: Download Chrome|
- Connect services on the website
- Cast to your Chromecast
- Cast to Chromecast using the mobile app
- Having trouble?
Connect Services on the Website
- Go to www.vidangel.com and Sign In.
- Click on "Profile" (or your name) in the upper-right corner of the page and select "Link Services"
- Choose the service to connect to by clicking on the toggle button and following the popup instructions.
If you need more details, you can go here: Connect streaming services on the website
Cast to Your Chromecast
- Find something you would like to watch, set your filters, and then tap on the "Watch with [Service]" button or blue cloud icon.
- The movie/episode will then verify.
- After the title verifies, press the "Watch" button or the Play icon.
- Your show will start and you can then press the Chromecast icon near the bottom right corner of your screen. That will send your VidAngel stream to your Chromecast.
Chromecast using the VidAngel mobile app
If you'd like to use VidAngel with your Chromecast by casting from our mobile app, go here: Watch VidAngel with Chromecast using the mobile app
If you're having trouble with your Chromecast, you can go here for help: Troubleshoot Chromecast