Show-Specific Filters are the filters you can select for a specific movie or episode. Default Filters may not cover everything you don't want to see or hear, since some filters are so specific to a certain title. With that in mind, we always suggest you review the filters specific to a title.
These filters will always override your Default Filters.
How to Set Movie-Specific Filters
- Open the Filters page for a movie or episode.
WEBSITE OR MOBILE APPSelect a movie or show and you will see text that says "# of # Filters On". Click this to adjust the filters.
TV APPSSelect a movie or show and you will see a button that says "Filters". Select this to adjust the filters.
- This will open the specific filters for that movie or episode. Customize your viewing by selecting filters by clicking the filter category, subcategory, or individual filter you want to apply. When the filter is activated, it will be applied to each new title you watch.
You know the filter is activated if the filter description is dimmed and has a line through it. This means you will not see or hear those items. If the filter is white and fully visible, you will see and hear those items.
- Click "Save" and start watching without all the bad stuff!
Changing Filters Mid-Movie
- Pause the show.
- Select the Filters button.
- Make the changes.
- Once you have begun a movie, these changes must be made in the Show-Specific Filters, not in your Default Filters.
- Click "Save".
- Refresh your show and watch with the new Filter settings.