Show-Specific Filters are the filters you can select for the specific movie or episode you want to watch. Default Filters may not cover everything you don't want to see or hear, since some filters are so specific to a certain title, so we always suggest you review the filters specific to a title. These filters will supersede your Default Filters.
Here's how to set your movie-specific filters:
- When opening a movie or show you will see text that says "# OF # FILTERS ON"
Click this to adjust the filters.
- This will open the specific filters of any given movie or episode. Customize your movie or episode by taking out any objectionable content. Filters are enabled by clicking directly on the Filter itself. Use the drop-down icon to the side of the Filter categories and sub-categories to access additional Filters.
If the filter description is dimmed and has a line through it, you will not see or hear those items.
If the Filter is white and fully visible, you will see and hear those items.
- Click SAVE
If you'd like to change your Filters in the middle of a movie, you can!
- Pause the movie
- Select the Filters button
- Make the changes
- Once you have begun a movie, these changes must be made in the movie-specific Filters, not in your Default Filters.
- Click SAVE
- Refresh your movie and watch with the new Filter settings