You can connect your Apple TV+, Amazon, and Netflix subscriptions to your VidAngel account using our Android or iOS/Apple app. This connection will sync to your account on the VidAngel apps on Google/Android TV, Fire TV, or Apple TV, or you can watch right on your phone.
Connecting to your other streaming services allows you to watch some of your favorite content from those services through VidAngel with our filters. This connection allows us to verify that you have access to the title. We can then display it on our platform with filters.
Connect on mobile
- Log into your VidAngel account on your mobile VidAngel app
- Click "Me" on the bottom menu and then "Link Steaming Services"
- Choose the service to connect or disconnect by clicking on the toggle button.
- When you click on the toggle, you will be directed to the login screen of your streaming service. Enter the email and password you use for that service.
Check the "Remember me" or "Keep me signed in" box to help maintain your VidAngel connection.
- When the connection is made, you will see a message telling you it was successful and you will be returned to the VidAngel app.
Disconnect on mobile
To disconnect, simply press the toggle button again.
A white circle on the left means the service is disconnected. A blue circle on the right means the service is connected
When the service is connected, you will see the blue checkmark indicating that a specific service is connected to VidAngel. For example, if you have Amazon Video, Amazon Prime, and Amazon Channels STARZ, they would all appear with a blue check, but Amazon Channels Showtime and Paramount+ would have an empty circle.
If you're not able to get connected, please go here for help: Services will not connect