You can use VidAngel on your Roku by casting to it from our mobile app.
Before starting the casting process, make sure you have the most updated version of our app on your mobile device and that your mobile is on the same WIFI as your Roku, (see Cast to your TV from the mobile app).
- Connect services on the mobile app
- Cast to your Roku
- Watching on Roku
- Prefer to not cast?
- Having trouble?
Connect Services on the Mobile App
- Download the VidAngel mobile app.
If needed, you can go here for additional instructions: Watch on a phone or tablet
- In the VidAngel mobile app, click "Me" on the bottom menu and then "Manage Streaming Services"
- Connect to your streaming services' subscriptions by clicking the toggle button. Log into your streaming service account using your credentials for that specific service.
If needed, you can go here for additional instructions: Connect streaming services on the mobile app
You’re doing great! When you are connected to your streaming services on the mobile app you are ready to cast the VidAngel app to your Roku.
Cast to Your Roku
- Find something you would like to watch, set your filters, and then tap on the "Watch with [Service]" button.
- The movie/episode will then verify.
- Once your title has been verified, select "Send to TV"
This will open the casting tab to allow you to decide which device you would like to cast to. You can choose to select "Watch Now" instead to watch directly on your mobile device.
- Select Roku.
This will bring up a list of available Roku's on your network. Select the Roku you would like to use.
- Press the Play/Pause button in your app and it should start on TV!
Watching on Roku
After the movie starts on your TV, you will be able to control the movie using your phone or you can use the Roku's remote. You can even close the VidAngel app on your phone and it will continue to play.
If you want to disconnect from the TV you can easily do this by tapping on "Disconnect" in the VidAngel mobile app.
Prefer to Not Cast?
The VidAngel channel is not yet in the Roku store, but you can set it up manually: Watch on Roku
If you're having trouble casting to your Roku, you can find help here: Troubleshoot casting to your Roku