There are two different ways you can use your Roku to filter with VidAngel:
- Easily use your VidAngel mobile app to cast to your Roku (instructions below)
- Download the VidAngel channel onto your Roku
- The VidAngel channel is not yet in the Roku store, but you can set it up manually: Watch VidAngel on Roku
Before starting the casting process, make sure you have the most updated version of our app on your mobile device and that your mobile device is on the same WiFi as your Roku. This step is important! The devices cannot "see" each other if they are not on the same WiFi network. Dual-Band routers offer both a 2.4 and a 5 GHz signal - please be sure both devices are on the same one.
- Download the VidAngel mobile app
If you'd like more instructions, go here: Watch VidAngel on Android or iOS Mobile Device
- Find something you would like to watch, set your filters, and then tap on the "WATCH WITH AMAZON (or Netflix)" button.
- The movie/show will then verify the title.
- Once your title has verified, select SEND TO TV. This will open the casting tab to allow you to decide which device you would like to cast to.
- Select Roku from the menu.
- This will bring up a list of those available devices on your network. Select the device you would like to use.
- Press the Play/Pause button in your app and it should start on TV!
After the movie starts on your TV, you will be able to control the movie using your phone OR you can use the device's remote. You can even close the VidAngel app on your phone and it will continue to play.
- If you want to disconnect from the movie you can easily do this by tapping on Disconnect.
If you're having trouble casting to your Roku, you can find help here: Troubleshoot casting to your Roku