VidAngel does not save any personal account login information for any of the systems you connect with. When you connect your Netflix, Amazon, or any other service to your VidAngel account, your login credentials never pass through any VidAngel systems, and the connection details are encrypted and accessible only by your personal device(s) or web browser. This helps keep your information safe and prevents your Netflix and Amazon login information from being viewed by any person or server outside the streaming service you are connecting to.
Articles in this section
- Can I use [insert favorite streaming service] with VidAngel?
- Why doesn't VidAngel have everything from Netflix and Amazon?
- Can I use VidAngel outside of the United States?
- Can I browse VidAngel's content library?
- Does VidAngel keep my Netflix or Amazon account login information?
- Has VidAngel officially partnered with Netflix and Amazon?
- Who creates the filters for VidAngel?
- Why can't I find a movie or show?
- Which Marvel movies can I watch?
- What Was the Pay It Forward Program? Why Isn't This Free Anymore?