If you've decided it's time to cancel your subscription, we're sad to see you go, but we're happy to help make this an easy experience for you.
How to Cancel your VidAngel Subscription
- Log in to your the VidAngel website: www.vidangel.com
- Go to your account settings by clicking "Profile" (or your name), then click "Settings".
Here is a direct link: https://www.vidangel.com/account
- Click on "Cancel Subscription".
- Leave some feedback on why you are canceling and then click "Yes, Continue".
- After canceling, you will still have access to your subscription content until the end of your billing cycle.
We hope you'll come back and filter with us again!
If There Is No "Cancel Subscription" Option
If you're getting charged for a VidAngel subscription, but don't see the option to cancel, this means that you have another account with VidAngel and that you are currently logged into the wrong one (see An account vs. a subscription). Please log out, log back in with the correct account email, and you will then see the option to cancel.
If you need help locating the correct account, please contact us HERE.
If your monthly charge says "Roku For VidAngel" on your bank statement this means that you started the subscription through your Roku and are using your Roku account to pay the subscription fee. You can only cancel this subscription through your Roku account.
You can find instructions for that here: Cancel a Roku Subscription