Does the monthly charge say "Roku For VidAngel" on your bank statement? That means that you started the subscription through your Roku and are using your Roku account to pay the subscription fee. You can only cancel this subscription through your Roku account.
Please note that this is the only way to cancel if you subscribed to VidAngel on your Roku (if you are using VidAngel on your Roku, but subscribed on the website, then you can easily cancel on our website).
There are 2 different ways you can do this:
On your Roku device:
- Press the Home button on your Roku remote.
- Highlight VidAngel (don't click into it)
- Press the * (Star) button on your remote.
- Select "Manage subscription" to view the renewal date and access additional options.
- To unsubscribe, select "Cancel subscription".
Confirm by choosing to remove the channel immediately or keep it for the remainder of the subscription term.
On the Roku website:
- Go to the Roku website.
- If prompted, sign in with your Roku account credentials.
- Click on the profile icon and select "My Account"
- Scroll down and click on "Manage your subscriptions" then "Unsubscribe"
Another way of accessing your Roku subscription on their website:
- Sign into VidAngel.com on a web browser
- Click on "Profile" near the top right corner, and then "Settings".
- This will show your account settings and give you a direct link to your Roku subscriptions on their website