Right now, we do not offer a smart TV app, however, you can use VidAngel on your Smart Samsung TV by casting to it from our Android mobile app.
|NOTE: Samsung TV casting will not work with our iOS mobile app.|
Before starting the casting process, make sure you have the most updated version of our app on your Android device and that your Android is on the same WiFi as your Samsung Smart TV. This step is important! The devices cannot "see" each other if they are not on the same WiFi network. Dual-Band routers offer both a 2.4 and a 5 GHz signal - please be sure both devices are on the same one.
- Download the Android app here. Or search for "VidAngel" in the GooglePlay Store.
- Find something you would like to watch, set your filters, and then tap on the "WATCH WITH AMAZON (or Netflix)" button.
- The movie/show will then verify.
- Once your title has verified, select SEND TO TV. This will open the casting tab to allow you to decide which device you would like to cast to.
You can choose to select WATCH NOW to watch it on your mobile device.
- Select Samsung Smart TV from the menu.
- This will bring up a list of those available devices on your network. Select the device you would like to use.
- Press the Play/Pause button in your app and it should start on TV!
After the movie shows up on your TV, you can press play in the VidAngel app and the movie will begin. You can control the movie using your phone.
- If you want to disconnect from the movie you can easily do this by tapping on Disconnect.
If you're having trouble casting to your Samsung TV, you can go here for help: Troubleshoot casting to your Samsung Smart TV