You can use VidAngel with your Chromecast by casting to it from our iOS or Android mobile app.
If you'd like to use VidAngel with your Chromecast by casting from a web browser, go here: Watch VidAngel with Chromecast using the Chrome web browser
Before starting the casting process, make sure you have the most updated version of our app on your mobile device and that your mobile device is on the same WiFi as your Chromecast. The devices cannot "see" each other if they are not on the same WiFi network. (How do I know what Wi-Fi network my Chromecast is on?)
- Download the VidAngel mobile app
If you'd like more instructions, go here: Watch VidAngel on Android or iOS Mobile Device
- Find something you would like to watch, set your filters, and then tap on the "WATCH WITH AMAZON (or Netflix)" button.
- The movie/episode will then verify
- Once your title has verified, selected SEND TO TV. This will open the casting tab to allow you to decide which device you would like to cast to.
Select the Chromecast player icon in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- Choose Chromecast from the drop-down menu
- Choose your Chromecast device from the list of devices
- Press the Play/Pause button in your app and it should start on TV!
If you're having trouble with your Chromecast, you can go here for help: Troubleshoot Chromecast