Our mobile app will work with your Apple and Android devices. Even if you don't like watching on your phone, it is great to install our app and use it to cast to your TV devices (see Cast to your TV from the mobile app).
Get the App
- Download the VidAngel mobile app:
Get the Android app here or search for "VidAngel" in the Google Play Store.
Get the iOS app here or search for "VidAngel" in the iTunes Store.
- Open the app and log in to your existing account.
NOTE: If you need to create an account, go to www.vidangel.com
Click here if you need more instructions on how to get started with our service
Now we'll need to connect VidAngel to your streaming platforms.
- Click on "Me' in the bottom menu and then "Link Streaming Services"
- Connect to your streaming service subscriptions by clicking the toggle button. Log into your streaming service account using your credentials for that specific service.
If you need more details on how to do this, go here: Connect streaming services on the mobile app
Once connected you'll need to verify access.
- Press "Home" on the bottom menu and select find the show you would like to watch.
- Press "Watch with [Service]" and wait for the title to verify.
- While it's verifying or after it's complete, press the "# of # Filters On" button to set your filters for that specific show and press "Save"
NOTE: In addition to the show-specific filters, you can also use Default Filters and Parental Control Filters.
- Press "Watch Now" and enjoy your show!
If you're having trouble with the mobile app, you can go here: Troubleshoot the mobile app