Here's how to set up your Parental Controls:
- Go to the VidAngel website and select your PROFILE (or your name) and then your Account SETTINGS.
Here is a direct link: www.vidangel.com/account
- Click "Set Parental Controls"
- If this is your first time activating Parental Controls, you'll need to create a Passcode.
If you are returning, simply enter the Passcode you previously created.
- Once you have entered the Passcode, you can add or remove any filters you wish to have LOCKED in your account. These filters cannot be changed unless you return to the Parental Controls and enter your Passcode.
- If you cannot remember your "Parental Passcode" you can reach out for assistance HERE and include the last 4 digits of the card that is used for billing on your account so we can verify you are the adult on the account.
NOTE: Parental Control Locked Filters will appear as "locked" on the website, but in the VidAngel apps they do not, and appear as if they can be changed. Please be assured that your Parental Filters are locked on all devices.
Right now, we have a locked icon for those filters on the website, but this icon does not yet show up on our apps. Even if the locked filters are de-selected on the apps, they are still locked and you will see this if you refresh the page. We're working on making this a more consistent visual experience across all VidAngel devices.