You can connect your Apple TV+, Amazon, and Netflix subscriptions to your VidAngel account using the VidAngel browser extension for Chrome and Firefox. The VidAngel browser extension allows us to hold the connection to your streaming services. This connection will sync to your account on the VidAngel apps you can use on Android TV or Apple TV, or you can watch right on your computer.
Connecting to your other streaming services allows you to watch some of your favorite content from those services through VidAngel with our filters. This connection allows us to verify that you have access to the title. We can then display it on our platform with filters.
- Connect on the website
- Disconnect on the website
- Web browsers on mobile
- Don't want to use Chrome or Firefox?
- Having Trouble?
Connect on the Website
- Sign in to your account at www.vidangel.com on a Chrome or Firefox web browser.
NOTE: You can download Chrome for free: Download Chrome
- Click on "Profile" (or your name) in the upper-right corner of the page and select "Manage Services"
- Choose the service to connect or disconnect by clicking on the toggle button.
- When you click on the toggle a pop up will appear with instructions:
- If needed, it will invite you to download a Google Chrome Browser.
- It will provide a link to install the extension.
- After connecting to your service you will verify the connection.
- Click on the link for VidAngel's Chrome Extension and will take you to the chrome web store.
Here is a direct link: VidAngel for Chrome
NOTE: If you prefer Firefox, you can get that extension here: VidAngel for Firefox
- Click "Add to Chrome"
- A pop-up will appear. Click "Add extension"
You will see another pop-up informing you the extension has been added.
- With the Extension enabled, go back to the tab with the VidAngel website. You'll see a prompt to sign in to your service's account in a new tab. Click on the new tab text and you'll be taken to the service's login page.
If you don't see this popup, click the toggle button again.
- Enter your login credentials for that service and click "Sign In"
Check the "Remember me" or "Keep me signed in" box to help maintain your VidAngel connection.
- Return to the VidAngel tab and click "Verify Connection"
- When the connection is made, you will see a message telling you it was successful.
Disconnect on the Website
To disconnect, simply click the toggle button again.
A white circle on the left means the service is disconnected A blue circle on the right means the service is connected.
When the service is connected, you will see the blue checkmark indicating that a specific service is connected to VidAngel. For example, if you have Amazon Video, Amazon Prime, and Amazon Channels STARZ, they would all appear with a blue check, but Amazon Channels Showtime and Paramount+ would have an empty circle.
Web Browsers on Mobile
We don't recommend watching through a web browser on your phone or tablet. This is in part because it will default to a mobile browser and you will need desktop view to install the extension. You will have a better experience if you get our mobile app instead: Watch on a phone or tablet
Don't Want to Use Chrome or Firefox
You can use Safari or other browsers to watch VidAngel, but you cannot use them to initially connect a streaming service. You can also use our mobile app to initially connect, then use your preferred browser to watch. However, please be aware that we use Chrome and Firefox for our development, so you may have a less optimal experience on another browser.