You can connect your Apple TV+, Amazon, and Netflix subscriptions to your VidAngel account using the VidAngel browser extension for Chrome and Firefox. The VidAngel browser extension allows us to hold the connection to your streaming services. This connection will sync to your VidAngel account so you can use apps on your phone, tablet, Fire TV, Google / Android TV, or Apple TV, or you can watch right on your computer.
- Install the web browser extension
- Connect services on the website
- Disconnect on the website
- Don't use mobile web browsers
- What if I don't want to use Chrome or Firefox?
- Having Trouble?
Install the web browser extension
Connecting to your other streaming services allows you to watch some of your favorite content from those services through VidAngel with our filters. This connection allows us to verify that you have access to the title. We can then display it on our platform with filters.
- Sign in to your account at www.vidangel.com on a Chrome or Firefox web browser.
NOTE: You can download Chrome for free - Download Chrome
- Click on "Profile" (or your name) in the upper-right corner of the page and select "Link Services".
- Choose the service to connect or disconnect by clicking on the white toggle button.
- When you click on the toggle a pop-up will appear with instructions:
- If needed, it will invite you to download a Google Chrome Browser.
- It will provide a link to install the extension.
- After connecting to your service you will verify the connection.
EXAMPLE 1: INSTALL GOOGLE CHROME AND EXTENSION
EXAMPLE 2: INSTALL EXTENSION
- Click on the link for VidAngel's Chrome Extension and it will take you to the Chrome Web Store.
Here is a direct link: VidAngel for Chrome
NOTE: If you prefer Firefox, you can get that extension here: VidAngel Firefox extension
- Click "Add to Chrome"
- A pop-up will appear. Click "Add extension"
You will see another pop-up informing you the extension has been added.
Connect services on the website
- With the Extension enabled, go back to the tab with the VidAngel website.
- You'll see a prompt to sign in to your service's account in a new tab.
If you don't see this popup, click the white toggle button again.
- Click on the new tab text and you'll be taken to the service's login page.
- Enter your login credentials for that service and sign in.
Check the "Remember me" or "Keep me signed in" box to help maintain your VidAngel connection.
- Return to the VidAngel tab and click "Verify Connection".
- When the connection is made, you will see a message telling you it was successful.
Disconnect on the Website
- To disconnect, simply click the white toggle button again.
- A white circle on the left means the service is disconnected A blue circle on the right means the service is connected.
When the service is connected, you will see the blue checkmark indicating that a specific service is connected to VidAngel. For example, if you have Amazon Video, Amazon Prime, and Amazon Channels STARZ, they would all appear with a blue check, but Amazon Channels Showtime and Paramount+ would have an empty circle.
Mobile web browsers
We don't recommend watching through a web browser on your phone or tablet. This is in part because it will default to a mobile browser and you will need a desktop to install the extension.
You will have a better experience if you get our mobile app instead: Watch on a phone or tablet
Don't Want to Use Chrome or Firefox
You can use Safari or other browsers to watch VidAngel, but you cannot use them to initially connect to your streaming service(s). You can also use our mobile app to initially connect, then use your preferred browser to watch.
However, please be aware that we use Chrome and Firefox for our development, so you may have a less optimal experience on another browser.